Terms of Services
These Terms of Services (“Terms”) of use of our website edrex.com.au
, our applications (“Application”), or any products or services in connection with the Application / Website / Products (“Services”) are between EdRex (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or Products or Registration (with or without payment/with or without a subscription) through any means shall signify your acceptance of these terms and your further agreement to be legally bound by the same.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms of Services applicable to the website or to impose new Usage Terms. Such modifications or additions, if any, shall be effective immediately upon notice to each client. Notice may be given by any reasonable means including, but not limited to, posting a revised version of this statement on the Internet or notification by electronic mail. Any use of the website after such notice shall conclusively be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions, or deletions.
Enrollment and Dis-enrollment of Class
EdRex conducts its operation in accordance with the terms of Australian Laws and abides by the terms of the class provided therein.
The student is required to register for a minimum of One Term (“Minimum Enrollment”) which is equivalent to eleven (11) weeks. An annual year will comprise four (4) such terms.
If a student fails to attend one or more classes during the enrollment period, neither credit/refunds nor compensatory classes will be provided. Students are not permitted to change the timing of enrolled Classes once their enrolment process is completed.
All Fees paid are non-refundable. No request for a refund will be entertained. Once the Current Term is over, there will be no carryover from the current Term to the Next Term.
All students registering with EdRex, either for Online Platforms or for a face-to-face class, are required to be available with their School Books, notebooks, and required stationery at the time of their classes.
EdRex will provide required study material in form of notes or worksheets based on the Australian Curriculum to all students during the classes.
EdRex will assess the performance of the students at regular intervals and will provide the performance report to students and parents.
Such assessments will be based on Vocabulary Skills, Speaking Skills, Reading Skills, And Writing Skills to be conducted through various written and oral tests.
Parents are required to interact with Course Instructor at routine intervals to know their Child's performance and feedback for improvements in the same.
Leaves during the Terms
The student who wishes to go on leave must submit a leave application to their respective Course Instructors/Centre head at least 2 weeks in advance. Compensatory classes will be held only when there is a genuine reason for taking leave and will be at the sole discretion of the Course Instructor and Centre Head.
Students who take leave without leave application shall be termed as absentees and no compensatory classes will be conducted for the same.
A student who stops attending classes for more than a week without informing the Centre in writing will be treated as discontinued. In this case, the student would require repaying full fees again to rejoin the class.
Parents are requested to submit leave applications according to the provisions of this clause to avoid conflicts. No refund will be given if a student discontinues in between or once the enrolment is completed.
The teacher reserves the right to cancel any class and make necessary arrangements for replacement as deemed fit by the teacher/Centre Manager.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed into the classroom unless you are scheduled for online classes and are unable to arrange a proper device for the online session. Students who bring mobile phones unless necessary for learning requirements will be sent out of the class.
- Students are expected to have their homework completed by the due date to consolidate the student understanding of the concepts taught in the class. Also, if students do not give their books for marking or submit their work on time through their respective platforms, their books will not be accepted for the following week or throughout the term, as the course instructor would deem fit.
- Students are expected to be always on their best behavior and must be dressed neatly and appropriately whilst on EdRex.
- A student must leave the class if they are engaging in disruptive behavior during the duration of the class. Any student who conducts an anti-social manner towards other staff or students may be asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to cancel student enrolment if any inappropriate behavior persists. This guarantees the safety of other students studying & staff teaching, either online or face to face session, whilst on-premises or on Online EdRex Learning platform. No refund will be given if a student’s enrolment is canceled due to disciplinary action.
- Parents should pick up their children from the Centre on time if opted for face-to-face tutoring sessions. The Instructor/ Center Head would not be responsible for student’s security after the expiry of the scheduled pick-up time. Parents should take total responsibility for their children if they come late for any mishaps and incidents.
You can reach us at [email protected] or by submitting your query here Enquiry Form.